Considering the need to broad base the Research Activity, CPR has entered into MoU for Research, Education and Training with various research institutes and colleges. Some more MoUs are in the pipeline.Entering into such MoU works towards achieving the following objectives:
The objectives of this MOU are:
- To allow the parties to plan collaborative research, educational, and training activities of mutual interest.
- To make available to the police, public, other researchers and faculty those facts, methods and new findings that are discovered through that research, and to share specialized scientific equipment, physical facilities and support services in ways that will expand and provide more cost effective research and education for the Parties.
Further, CPR and the Institutions entering into such MoU, have agreed to include following activities too :
- Seek mutual advice and support in planning and executing programs promoting excellence in respective areas of research and education.
- Encourage the regular / visiting faculty members and scientist, of either Institute to visits the other institute for giving talks in lecture / programs.
- Encourage students / research personnel/ staff of either institute to attend lectures, seminars, workshops and conference in the respective areas of interest.
- Share the library and scientific lecture and facility mutually by giving access to library and resources of either institute to the scientist/ students / research personnel of other institute.
- Encourage the research fellow, staff or students to visits the other institute for short duration for getting research inputs and guidance upon recommendation from the CPR or the Institutions.
- Encourage joint research activities and project. Interested faculty of either institution may initiate joint research projects. Subject to available funding, the Parties will encourage research centers of their respective institutions to initiate and conduct collaborative projects consistent with the other terms and specifications of this agreement. Such joint research projects are to be the subject of definitive project agreements specific to each project and separate from this MOU.
So far MoU’s have been entered into, with the following Institutions
- Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pradhikaran Nigdi Pune 411044
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Karvenagar Pune 411052
- Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune
- Yogeshwari Mahavidyalaya Ambajogai, District- Beed.
- Jnana Prabodhini’s Institute of Psychology, 510 Sadashiv Peth Pune 411030
- Vishwakarma University, Survey No. 2,3,4 Lakshminagar, Kondhawa ( BK), Pune
- Sir Parshurambhau College, Pune 30
- SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune
- Suryadatta College of Management Information Research &Technology, Pune
Following Research Projects, have been taken up jointly with the above Institutions:
1. Online Residential Quarters Allocation System for Police Personnel
2. Real time updated waiting list
3. Area wise (and many other criteria wise..) free quarters
4. Quarters under maintenance (or other types of Status..)
1. Keep the record of visitors across all the police stations in a city.
2. This record should be accessible to other police stations / police officers
3. Can check pending cases
4. Can check no of times any person visited police stations
5. Can decide and shuffle priority to solve the problem
1. Detect a particular object from given CCTV footage (e.g. helmet absent)
2. Select frames having that particular objects
3. To enhance poor quality CCTV footage
4. Change notification in CCTV footage (e.g person entering with a sack and exiting without it)
1. Drone with processing capabilities
2. Pre-processing done by drones
3. Selected footage or relevant information sent to the control room as well as location sent to mobile phones using SMS
4. Minimum bandwidth utilization
5. Exact target tracking
1. Able to detect / identify different odors
2. Differentiate between explosive/ narcotics etc
3. Breathe analyzer
1. Adaptive time change
2. Depending upon traffic density, time should be automatically adjusted
1. Speech analysis to detect whether person is lying
2. Detection of stress (Normal / Anxiety / depression) for police staff
1. Finding series, patterns, trends , hot spots and other useful information from criminal
2. Data predicting criminal activities
1. One of the ends of a Police stick can be added with small video camera, microphone to connect directly to the control room. It can also be added with health monitoring sensors to detect various health parameters of police such as BP, Pulse
rate, distance walked etc. Also sensors can be used to detect location of that police, which can be used by control room to give any emergency instructions etc.
1. To automate Day to day duty allocation process
2. Person should get duty details on his/her mobile phone (No need to report head quarters)
3. Easy to see how many are allocated duties in particular area. Easy to control, monitor, allocate and change duties
1. Automate the process of procurement to accept requirements, check the status of current requisition / purchase Send messages / mails to concerned persons to update different phases of purchases
2. Able to see the journey of the purchase application